Pakistan vs Hong Kong live cricket match, Asia cup pf 2022
Babar Azam will be leading Pakistan in their match against Hong Kong in the Asia Cup. The match will take place tonight, on September 2nd, at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
This article will provide an overview of the Pakistan vs Hong Kong match in the Asia Cup 2022 Live.
Pakistan vs Hog Kong Live Cricket Match: Preview
Pakistan vs Hong Kong (PAK vs HKG), Asia Cup 2022 Live Streaming: Pakistan will take on Hong Kong on Friday.
Babar Azam will lead Pakistan towards Nizakath Khan-led Hong Kong in the last group match of Asia Cup 2022 on Friday in Sharjah. This will be the first match between the two teams in the shortest format.
Pakistan are tipped to be the favorite to clinch a place in the Super 4. Hong Kong was crushed by table-toppers India on Wednesday in Dubai. Pakistan had lost a nail-biter against India on Sunday as well.
Asia Cup 2022: No change probably in Pakistan squad in opposition to Hong Kong
No alternate with inside the Pakistan squad is possibly for the do-or-die Asia Cup 2022 match against Hong Kong today (Friday) as the side eyes claiming a resounding win to stable a place in the Super Four level of the tournament
With talks of the possible inclusion of Hassan Ali in one of the pacers’ stead, the team control in session with captain Babar Azam decided to keep the mixture that played the whole match in opposition to India, unchanged.
“Until all the players, in particular pacers are fit and ready, no change will be made in the team that played against India. It was a close match that could have gone either way, as choosing the winner and loser was almost impossible till the winning hit was struck by Hardik. So making useless changes in the team will not be a wise move. We can most effectively make a change at the 11th hour if we feel that any player is not one hundred percent,” one of the training staff contributors said.
He added that all, which include Naseem Shah and Haris Rauf, were declared fit and ready.
“Both had an intensive net exercise on Wednesday, a couple of days ahead of the start of the match. They are ready to go all out towards Hong Kong Friday in the do-or-die match. We hope that they will stay fit and prepared for the match against Hong Kong.”
Though ranked No 3 in the world, Pakistan starts favorite in opposition to ranked 20 Hong Kong. The East Asian country surprised even UAE (ranked 13) in their manner to qualify for the Asia Cup.
Pakistan VS Hong Kong Live cricket match
- Asif Ali: (Right handed- batsman)
- Babar Azam: (c) (Right handed-Batsman)
- Fakhar Zaman: (Left handed-Batsman)
- Haider Ali: (Right handed-Batsman)
- Khushdil Shah: (Left handed-Batsman)
- Iflikhar Ahmed:(Left handed-Batsman : Left arm leg spin bowler)
- Mohammad Nawaz: (Right handed-Batsman : Left arm leg spin bowler)
- Shadab Khan: (Right handed-Batsman : Right arm leg spin bowler)
- Mohammad Rizwan: (Right handed-Batsman)
- Haris Ruaf: (Right hand medium fast bowler)
- Naseem Shah: (Right-arm fast bowler)
- Shahnawaz Dahani: (Right-arm medium fast bowler)
- Usman Qadir: (Right-arm leg spin bowler)
- Babar Hayat:(Right Handed-Batsman)
- Hamed khan:(Right Handed-Batsman)
- Aizaz Khan:(Right Handed-Batsman: Right arm Medium fast Bowler)
- Arshad Mohammad:(Right Handed-Batsman: Right arm Medium fast Bowler)
- Kinchit Shah:(Left Handed-Batsman: Right-arm Off spin Bowler)
- Nizakat Khan “Caption”:(Right Handed-Batsman: Right-arm Leg spin Bowler)
- Yasim Murtaza:(Left handed-Batsman : Left arm leg spin bowler)
- Scott McKechnie:(Right Handed-Batsman)
- Zeeshan Ali:(Right Handed-Batsman)
- Aftab Hussain:(Left-arm Leg spin Bowler)
- Ateeq Iqbal:(Right-Hand fast Bowler)
- Ayush Shukla:(Right-arm Fast Bowler)
- Bilal Akhtar:(Right-arm Leg spin Bowler)
- Devang Rajiv Bulsara:(Right-arm Fast Bowler)
- Dhananjay Rao:(Left-arm Medium fast Bowler)
- Ehsan Khan:(Left-arm Medium Fast Nowler)
- Hassan Khan Mohammad:(Right-arm MEdium Bowler)
- Mohammad Ghazanfar:(Right-arm Leg spin Bowler)
- Mohammad Waheed:(Right-arm Medium Bowler)
- Wajid Shah:(Left-arm Leg spin Bowler)
Match 6 of this year’s Asia Cup is a conflict between Pakistan and Hong Kong! All to play for in this sport as the winner is going through to the next round. Have to agree with Pakistan are big time favorite heading into this sport.
Yes, they went down to India in the last over but we count on them to cruise through to the next round with a win over Hong Kong. However, as we have seen over the years Pakistan is quite an unpredictable side. They thought still have enough in the tank to conquer this challenge.
They would dearly hope their middle order comes into some form as that is the only area of concern for them. They have quite a long batting line-up but the center order is quite fragile and not that reliable. If by some means players like Iftikhar Ahmed, and Khushdil Shah can get going in this tournament, they will be very difficult to beat. Also, we expect the bowlers who were affected by cramps in the sport in opposition to India to be fit for this sport as they have had sufficient rest. Hong Kong, on the other hand, can just enjoy their cricket, they have nothing to lose and there is not a lot predicted from them.
The margin of victory for India in opposition to them was a massive one but they can honestly be pleased with how they completed in that game. However, they will need to do something special in opposition to Pakistan if they are to knock them out and go through. Can they pull a rabbit out of the hat?